Looks like someone thought that a piece of half eaten toast from Niall Horan of One Direction was worth $100,000. After the group was on that Australian talk show “Sunrise” Niall left a portion of his “TOAST” behind so a broadcaster from the show decided to put it up for auction to benefit Australian charity “Youngcare”. Click here for the full story! $100,000 is a big chuck of TOAST!
One Direction… How Much Would You Pay?
April 12, 2012 11:36 PM
- .@kanyewest projecting #NewSlaves tonight in downtown Phoenix! 1015jamz.com #Yeezus mypict.me/o4NQL 2 hours ago
- [Video] Will Smith SHOCKS Fans w/ HUGE 'Fresh Prince Of Bel Air' surprise: cbsloc.al/18hJX6u @TheLadyLa 2 hours ago
- Five Famous Landmarks Most Americans Have Never Visited. cbsloc.al/16XhdQE 5 hours ago
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge. cbsloc.al/133Vmkn 7 hours ago
- Help tornado victims: Bid on a guitar signed by @30SECONDSTOMARS @jimmyeatworld @diplo @awolnation + more. cbsloc.al/18llsTb @RedCross 10 hours ago
- Phoenix Comicon - Day 2 Talking Stick Resort Pool... MDW at Monarch Hosted by Joey... Phoenix Comicon – Zombie Walk
- 101.5 Teams Up with PODS and... Flip-U: JD Vs. Ludacris Ludacris Stops By The Joey... Spanish Fly with 101.5, Joey...
- Saturday Night Live Broadcast! Talking Stick Release Pool... Penski Auto Mall 1D World Store Opening
- Lady La Interviews... Monarch Hosted by Joey Boy Desert Ridge High School Give... Jackie Morales at the 1D...